Monday, December 24, 2012

Finally.

At the Emergency department this morning, I was just casually shouting a patient's name, when I heard my name, that and that someone actually held my white coat lightly. I turned left to acknowledge it. Turned out he was my patient from Medical few weeks back! & of course, I went all, 'Eh! Uncle! Haaaaaiiiii' What are you doing here what's the matter? feels like catching up with old friends :')

Uncle T, who had acute MI and underwent primary percutaneous coronary intervention, who has been staying in CCU for five days before being transferred to general medical. So in the ward, the first cubicle is for female patients. That night I went to cover my new patient( uncle T) I without much of thinking greeted him with, 'hye! how are you aunty?' AUNTY, for the love of god.

Than only his face registered.
'Laaa, uncle ye. Kenapa tiba-tiba sesat di kubikel perempuan haha'

That was the story during his admission. This time he came for shortness of breath for a week.
A week.
& I just couldnt help but nag, 'Uncle, why a week only came now aaaa' ayo. Kuat nya kau membebel Yam.
hew hew.


*

It is always a satisfaction when your patient recognize you, such a warm feeling, a boost even, to make you work even harder in the future and that after the day ends and when you are settling for bed, you can smile to yourself and think, 'I have done something right. Finally.'




1. How many hours left for the last episode of Merlin?
Oi Arthur, your Majesty, Chona, you are such a royal pain. Do you know how much Mer has done for youuu how could you say that to himmmmm  Eeeep. Someone hold me & let's watch the episode together?

2. How many days left till the BIG exam?
*palpitations*

ohoh.

3 comments:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
    to create your theme? Superb work!

    Look at my webpage ... genf20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yam! Hang memang A. Campian tarak juai punya!!!!! (#‵′)

    ReplyDelete