Saturday, August 30, 2014

Waiting!

1. This morning bookdepository.com sent me an email saying my books are on their way! yeah you read that right, book (s)! I do realize I am only a quarter through Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things and Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar but hey, when a girl needs to shop, she shops.

2. I wonder how many more days do I have to wait? -sighs- The thing is, I want them now, I need to read new material so bad. That leads to;

3. Have you read a book for say, the fourth time and still be as amazed and as surprised as you are like it's the first time you're reading it?

I tell you, feelings are weird man. I still cannot brain Augustus Waters's tragic ending. Augustusssssss Waterssssss. Ha.

Some quotes from The Fault in Our Stars:
the world is not a wish - granting factory
pain demands to be felt

and oooh, I probably nope, most definately favor this one more:
you dont get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you
and I could just imagine it Augustus breaking as he muffled through his sobs, 'I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Graze'. I should be remembering something else - like why do they replace feeding J drain losses with Hartman's solution? Or what is the acute regime of daflon? SO ON, SO FORTH.

4. Here's me bowing to John Green. John, you could not have been more right when you say time is a slut and that she screws everyone. ps/when I look back at my previous entry, I couldnt believe I was capable of feeling that way. Silly love. Maybe I like just the idea of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment