Wednesday, March 15, 2017

When you cant sleep

1. Old habits die hard. Do you know how terribly difficult it is to kill your habits? Talk to me about self control (what is that?)

2. When was the last time you did something for yourself? 
Some thing bold- just a week ago but something stupid *coughs* well just a moment ago! (many more to come, I guarantee)

3. I have been thinking, where do I go for my next escape? Japan? Korea? Or back to England? Gah. Cant decide! 

4. Do whatever it takes. Make it happen. Shock everyone. See point above.

5. Speaking of shock, dear drama producers, there are only two shockable rhythm namely Ventricullar Fibrillation and Pulseless Ventricullar Tachycardia. So, if the cardiac monitoring shows a flatline (asystole) do you give that poor soul a defib? No. 

6. The perks of being an emergency doctor, I'm trained to see what is wrong in the picture. And to look 10 steps ahead. And make fast and accurate decisions and speaking of which, a sweet escape is what I always have in my mind! See the third point please.

7. Amidst writing a case report, thinking of a clinical audit, preparing itineraries, saving lives, drooling over Min Ho and the mermaid - lets not forget to live. Live, what a word. 

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment